Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tuesday Entry

Hello everyone, today my daughter came home and asked me to help her with her math homework. I agreed to help her. So we sat down and I looked over what she was assigned and noticed it was multiplying fractions. Only one problem: I don't remember what to do!!!! So I played it off and told her to start the first problem. Once I saw her work the problem it hit me: she was doing it wrong. So I went to the examples in her book and figured everything out so I could explain it to her. When she told me she was finished I checked her work to make sure the answers were correct and they were. It made me feel good as a parent to know that I was there for her and I could see the immediate impact my presence made.

No comments: