Thursday, October 2, 2014

My day

I did not expect it to rain today. When I left class was sunny and warm. So I went to work and worked my time, got off and ran some errands. When I was done I noticed that it was getting dark. I didn't notice the clouds gathering and just assumed everything was fine. When I got a gas station to get some gas I heard a tornado siren going off. I thought to myself "dang how am I going to get home in this weather"? As soon as I got on the road the rain started pouring down. As I'm driving the rain is getting harder and harder so I decided to slow down a bit. As I carefully drive home I notice tree branches falling in the road and I even saw a car accident. The highway patrol was on the scene checking the accident out. When I made back to the city the rain was not coming down hard at all. I didn't care because I'd made it to safety.

No comments: